Fundamental of Computer MCQ
Q1. A computer is a/an ……… device.
a. calculating b. electronic
c. electrical d. All of these
SBI Clerk 2007; Allahabad Bank Assistant 2010
Q2. An electronic device, operating under the control of instructions that can accept and process the data, produce output and store the results for future use.
a. Input b. Computer
c. Software d. Hardware
SBI Clerk 2011
Q3. Input, output and processing devices grouped together present a(n)……….
a. mobile device b. information processing system
c. circuit board d. computer system
SBI Clerk 2009
Q4. Computer derives its name from the word ……… which means calculation.
a. computare b. calcite
c. calculator d. Both (a) and (b)
BANK Clerk 2008
Q5. From which language the word ‘computare’ is derived?
a. English b. Latin
c. Greek d. Roman
SBI PO 2011
Q6. A computer consists of
a. a central processing unit b. a memory
c. input and output units d. All of the above
Allahabad Bank Clerk 2009
Q7. Computer gathers data, which means that they allow users to ……… data.
a. present b. input
c. output d. store
BANK Clerk 2010
Q8. ……… is processed by the computer into information.
a. Numbers b. Processor
c. Input d. Data
SBI Clerk 2011; Allahabad Bank Clerk 2008
Q9. Computer is a device which processes or transforms data into useful
a. program b. information
c. input d. instruction
SBI Clerk 2009
10. Processed data is retrieved from computer with the help of a ……… device.
a. input b. output
c. CPU d. memory
DEAR READERS IF YOU FIND ANY ERROR/TYPING MISTAKE PLEASE LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENT SECTION OR E-MAIL: [email protected]
Read More Sections of Fundamental of Computer
Each section contains maximum 80 Questions. To practice more questions visit other sections.
- Fundamental of Computer Section-1
- Fundamental of Computer Section-2
- Fundamental of Computer Section-3
- Fundamental of Computer Section-4
- Fundamental of Computer Section-5
- Fundamental of Computer Section-6
- Fundamental of Computer Section-7
- Fundamental of Computer Section-8
- Fundamental of Computer Section-9
- Fundamental of Computer Section-10
- Fundamental of Computer Section-11
- Fundamental of Computer Section-12
READ MORE MCQ OF: